2008-01-12

Off the cuff rant:The Montreal Gazette delivery services stinks

Please allow me to rant for a moment.

From our experiences, the Montreal Gazette delivery service is atrocious. An embarrassment. A joke.

I lived both in the city and the suburbs and always had trouble getting the paper on time. Some days I wouldn't even get it outright. My parents did not get their Gazette three times this week and it has come late several times during the last few weeks. Each time they have to annoyingly get on the phone and demand for it.

What makes it all the more irritating is that when you try and call them to discuss the issue no one seems to have an answer. Apparently they have mercenaries delivering their papers. I have never been serviced properly and when I did manage to get a hold of someone it was clear that indifference settled in over there. It certainly feels like the people in charge have no clue what they are doing.

Like I said, pure joke.

I wonder if it's the same with other papers in other cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.