2020-09-03

Emotionally Traumatizing Kids

In our haste to stop the spread of a virus that won't stop despite our best efforts unless we cease all interaction and operation, we're emotionally scarring kids.

The premise of the protocols is to both protect the children and prevent them from spreading the virus to the most vulnerable part of our society.

The former is laudable but the facts show kids aren't in danger of Covid-19 as influenza remains a much larger threat. The latter is more dubious to the extent they're being asked to stunt their own development to protect a demographic we can and should be isolating.

On top of that, we put them in masks in a precautionary measure based on weak - very weak - evidence.

I read a story in the UK where kids are being sent home for the unconscionable act of coughing. 

These actions will scar them even if you feed them propaganda about virtue and patriotism.

Put it to you this way.

We all have moments in elementary school that have remained with us. I know I still remember at least four incidences that left an emotional scar. Kids are resilient but they're impressionable and not mature enough to fully grasp 'grown up' fears.

By telling them wear a mask and go home if you cough you teach them fear is a dominant value.

Not pragmatism. Reason. Rationalism. Calm. Ot whatever.

Just plain old fear. And that the adults are doing all this theatre for their protection. 

It's a horrible lesson.

Mother and the state will protect you and make all your nightmares come true.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lX3uCuFKlqw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>






7 comments:

  1. I am making $250 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighboure advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now......Open  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m making over $9-k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online solook I decided to  into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life ReadMore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made $16498 in one month by telecommuting. At the point when I lost my office employment multi month prior, I was disturbed and an ineffective go after a quest for new employment I was secured this online position. what’s more, presently I am ready to win thousands from home. Everyone can carry out this responsibility and win more dollars online by follow this link….Clik Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too.

    You can check it out here.......... https://bit.ly/38cGlFJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply 
    please don't copy"ℱ" In Url Thanks.......www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. .I am developing a first rate half of time financial advantage from home with the aid of using running my PC. I even have used an internet system and presently I clearly have created $8987 This month. all of us of you'll be Able to use this home income device and earn extra from intention Half Time. test this website for added data regarding developing cash.... but earlier than this you need to visist the following website online.. ☛https:/ www.profitskeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too.

    You can check it out here......Click For Full Detail.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.