2020-09-02

Australia Descends Into A Disgraceful Police State Succumbing To Hysteria

You can't get a starker picture between a nation that kept its head together in Sweden and one that has completely lost it. Sweden is science, Australia is anti-science.

Slowly, if we don't watch it, we can end up like Australia.

Do you understand now it's more than just the pandemic? It's not about the virus but leveraging it into trampling civil liberties under the guise of public health.

If they can do this with Covid they can do it with the flu and expand it into other diseases they deem contagious enough. And even then, at some point it won't even need to be contagious. They can just determine you pose a threat based on lifestyle alone.

Do NOT say this is conspiracy. It's unfolding right in front of you.

We're losing our sense of humanity in this hysteria.

And Canada is NOT any better. Our public health officials continue to fan the flames of fear. Tam continues to play up 'no normal until a vaccine' canard.

This is no longer acceptable as the virus weakens leaving us with a very high survival rate in the range of 99.85%.

The precautionary principle is being misapplied to grotesque levels.

We're doubling down on two measures that are rooted in preside-science: Lockdowns and masks.

And Australia is enforcing it with relish and malice to a disquieting degree.

Victoria police in particular has disgraced itself. While it litters its Twitter feed with diversity and woke all shit, it manhandles women in the streets pummelling 'mask dodgers' like god damn literal fascists.

In one incident, the woman had an exemption and in another a mother was put down and handcuffed in front of her daughter.

As for the incident, see for yourself. She's being arrested for posting about an anti-measures protest (which I fully support by the way). In it, we learn she has two kids, is pregnant and has an ultra-sound appointment.

It took three thugs in stupid masks while one head Gestapo read whatever made up law she broke. Notice the idiot then touched his mask. Game over.

In any event, if this doesn't make your blood boil, I don't know what will.









5 comments:

  1. I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happY that I found out about this...... Read More     

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank you.......COPY ►  https://www.worknet8.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made $16498 in one month by telecommuting. At the point when I lost my office employment multi month prior, I was disturbed and an ineffective go after a quest for new employment I was secured this online position. what’s more, presently I am ready to win thousands from home. Everyone can carry out this responsibility and win more dollars online by follow this link….Clik Here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply o
    please don't copy"ℱ" In Url Thanks.......www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply 
    please don't copy"ℱ" In Url Thanks.......www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.