2020-09-05

Daily Derp: Pandemic Or Scamdemic?

Anyone who pushes for a mandatory vaccine is either a sociopath, a creep, a criminal, or corrupted hiding behind a false and misplaced sense of compassion.

I'm not saying vaccines are bad. On the contrary. But decisions should always and forever be left in the hands of people. Not government. 

In this scenario, my non-medical ass thinks based on my interpretation as an observer of human affairs, I'm not even convinced the virus is one that demands a mandatory or perhaps even voluntary vaccine.

Fantastic run down of vaccine candidates here. Just pure science.

*****

Heard someone saying, "No one knows anything anymore."

Sure seems likes it.

It’s worse than that I'm afraid. 

Some of them do know but still ignore facts and truth.

Look at how we’re handling the pandemic. We’re ignoring established science about what we know about immunology and viruses. 

The main culprits are lockdowns and masks.

*****

British actor and comedian Stephen Fry:

It’s now very common to hear people say, ‘I’m rather offended by that.’ As if that gives them certain rights. It’s actually nothing more… than a whine. ‘I find that offensive.’ It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. ‘I am offended by that.’ Well, so fucking what.”

Weakness is virtue. Strength is selfishness. How far things have to go before the strong have had enough?

*****

Good times make weak men.

Exhibit B1.

Grow a pair pal.

*****

At some point, the pandemic is going to end (I think it already has but anyhoo) and politicians will swoon talking about how great a job they did.

Australia is going to be one of those but I think they're going to have to ask at what cost did it come?

Seems to me, one crucial aspect to all this is to ensure ciivl rights are respected if not preserved in order to even consider claiming a job well done. By this standard few countries meet the test.

If we're to classify it it would be Sweden at the top. The next level would include Norway, Denmark and Holland. The level below them would be Canada, Germany, UK, Italy, France, Spain, USA which is to say mediocre. And the worst being New Zealand and Australia.

Not sure where I'd stick Austria, Czech Republic and Switzerland but that's not the point here. 

*****

I think there's such a collective psychosis at the moment, I get the feeling things will snap back into place.

I hope.

*****

When Australia takes stock on how they handled the pandemic, I don't think they'll be able to brag too much. This is the fourth controversial arrest from cops who seem to relish the extraordinary powers they've been given.

They've forgotten that remaining HUMAN and not abusing human rights is essential even with dealing a pandemic.

Australia and New Zealand could very succeed but their treatment of citizens has been embarrassing. 

And I gotta say, Aussie police seem to relish being dicks.

*****

How horrific. Polio outbreak connected to oral vaccine. Notice the kid's terror in his eyes.

2020 hasn't been good to children.

*****

Word. 



I don't think it was all that hard to edit or put together since this is EXACTLY what Democrats support in their OWN WORDS and by their ACTIONS.

*****

America's breadlines.

And no. It's wasn't Covid that did this. It was all self-inflicted due to the lockdowns we chose to implement.

Look at those lines. Get back to me if you still think lockdowns are a good idea.

If not, you lack empathy.

*****

"The negative consequences of large-scale quarantine are so extreme (forced confinement of sick people with the well; complete restriction of movement of large populations; difficulty in getting critical supplies, medicines, and food to people inside the quarantine zone) that this mitigation measure should be eliminated from serious consideration."

*****

And a smug prick about it! The journalist that is.

*****



DO NOT ever buy into anything Bill Gates pimps. Ever.

*****

Is it not time for an international symposium on Covid-19? Politicians right now are NOT following science. Maybe it''s time scientists being ignored speak as one voice.

*****

In 2018, there were 67 113 deaths by drug overdose in the USA. 

Some states have more drug overdose deaths than Covid-19 but maintain lockdowns. Shouldn't they focus on the former? 

New England has some brutal shut downs and mask mandates. Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut have among the highest death rates in the West for Covid but even then the ratio is not that wide. More about this in a sec. 

Maine for example had 345 deaths due to drugs. 133 to Covid. 

Vermont 153 drug deaths. Nine for the virus. 

New Hampshire 452 deaths due to drugs. 432 for SARS-COV 2. 

Now. If the latest CDC report about 6% of cases being strictly due to Covid, that drops the total number of deaths from 192 000 to around 11 000). Alex Berenson - one of the better voices contextualizing the pandemic - asserts that in some cases it is in fact fair to tab a death 'Covid-19' depending what the co-moboridty was. He brings the number up to around 50 000.

If accurate (and I've been saying since March the data is unreliable and logic warned we were overstating deaths) then we get:

Deaths to overdoses: 67 000.

Covid-19: 50 000.

Same story in British Columbia.

Is this a misuse of public resources?

*****

Things are very, very strange with this pandemic. Nothing ever felt organic about it.

Hospitals are empty. Deaths are down. A 'second wave' is not likely unless you consider the current situation to be a lull.

No matter how you dice this. We're a good spot but officials act like we're not. Hence, time to cast a skeptical eye.

This is odd.

*****



*****

That the Commonwealth is a complacent realm is obvious. But Australia has taken it to another level. I'm shocked by what I see in Australia. Not because Canadians are a robust free peoples but because (so far) nothing like what we see in Australia has happened here. Nothing a little fear rhetoric can't fix though. We already coerce people through fines, hence use the police apparatus, but it hasn't gotten to the levels we se in Australia which is a de facto police state at the moment.

And a violator of human rights.

I understand the position of 'Mask Nazis' is that 'Mask Dodgers' put the population in peril, but that's a really bad road to embark on. Never mind the science behind asymptomatic and droplet spread (the main theories pushing mask mandates) is unclear. And where we do have data, seems to be rare and not at a 'super spreader' rate. But the fact we have HUMAN friction for a stupid fucken mask (which will NOT protect the population) is bizarre and dangerous mostly because it's pseudo-science.

I tried to get a sense or pulse of how Aussie's feel and what little I've been able to ascertain, it seems they're, well, okay with it.


They also pimp stupid propaganda about how lockdowns have given people to get to know their families more. Is this for real? You need a lockdown for that? Meanwhile, let's completely ignore the secondary effects of lockdowns. You need to lose you're freedom and right to work to get to know your kids and bake bread?

What in the fuck kind of idiotic bull shit is that? Right. Government propaganda. Seriously, Australia. I'm not sure what New Zealand puts in the lamb wool or sheep meat but I'd say lay off it for a while. We're not much better here (I happen to think we're run by incompetent buffoons who are so inept all they know is to threaten and rely on drastic measures) but dear me. Get a grip.

Part of me says, well, if they don't give a shit why should I? Then I remember FREEDOM IS A UNIVERSAL PRINCIPLE and we must stand up for it at every turn.

Masks and lockdowns not only don't work. They're PSEUDO-SCIENCE. Even the fricken Germans know this now.

This can't be repeated enough. 

Good lock to the protestors. I stand by you all for what it's worth. 



7 comments:

  1. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too.You can check it out here... https://bit.ly/38cGlFJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply o
    please don't copy"ℱ" In Url Thanks.......www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made $16498 in one month by telecommuting. At the point when I lost my office employment multi month prior, I was disturbed and an ineffective go after a quest for new employment I was secured this online position. what’s more, presently I am ready to win thousands from home. Everyone can carry out this responsibility and win more dollars online by follow this link….Click For Full Detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply 
    please don't copy"ℱ" In Url Thanks.......www.besttrends7.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here............https://bit.ly/3i1VUnT

    ReplyDelete
  6. .I am developing a first rate half of time financial advantage from home with the aid of using running my PC. I even have used an internet system and presently I clearly have created $8987 This month. all of us of you'll be Able to use this home income device and earn extra from intention Half Time. test this website for added data regarding developing cash.... but earlier than this you need to visist the following website online.. ☛https:/ www.profitskeys.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too.

    You can check it out here......Click For Full Detail.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.