2020-06-01

Observation

Anyone notice how the media attacked peaceful protesters who wanted to open the economy like they were viruses and chastised them for not wearing masks but are silent with violent rioters who are destroying property?

It's all bull shit.

Wouldn't surprise me if China is indirectly funding some of these treacherous NGOs who are paying these thugs rioting. Pretty amazing how the media sides with them.

It's how communists role to foster civil unrest in order to divide and conquer.

Under Trump's watch, Americans will have a fighting chance to clean out this gunk.




5 comments:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $1500-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year earlier I was jobless in a horrible economy. I offer thanks toward God each day I was blessed with these instructions and now it's my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is website where i started this.........Read More Details 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighboure advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now......BizCash98.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid over $98 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I just got paid $ 8460 in my previous month It Sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it.............Click This   

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now making over $15k every month just by doing an easy j0b 0nl!ne from home using my laptop. I am a student and after my college just doing this easy j0b for maximum 2 hrs a day. Very easy to do j0b and earn!ng from this are much bettrt than other office j0bs. Everybody can now get this and start making extra dollars 0nl!ne by just follow instructions on this s!te........................Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make $120-$200 an our for working online from your home for few hours each day... Get regular payment on a weekly basis... All you need is a computer, internet connection and a little pretty time.......See More Here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.