2020-06-03

Canada's Fax Machine Public Health System

How many times have I written we have bad leadership in Canada across the board?

How many times have I voiced frustration with our penchant to brag about our second-rate public health system?

How many times have I discussed Canada is a braggart nation that can't back up its braggadocio?

It's a marvel we even succeed at all!

Anyway, our over-venerated public health system is on par with the fax machine. I feel for all our health care workers who do their best within such an antiquated and inefficient system.

We're the last country to ever pass judgment on the American system. Maybe it's expensive and maybe it has access issues but they still have, at the end of the day, the best health care facilities on the planet. Bar none.

We don't have anything on the level of Johns Hopkins or the Mayo Clinic. And this is a reality we need to keep in the back of our heads when we bash America.

It's funny he mentions Australia. At my daycare, we've had international clients pass through over the years. Not a single one of them - included in them Australians and doctors - could understand why Canadians were so proud of their health system.

Ouch.



Sadly, I don't see this ever improving.

3 comments:

  1. Start now earning every week more than $5,000 by doing very simple and easy home based job online. Last month i have made $19735 by doing this online job just in my part time for only 2 hrs a day using my laptop. This job is just awesome and easy to do in part time. Everybody can now get this and start earning more dollars online just by follow instructions here......... Read More Details

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don't have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE. I hope you also got what I...go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart...........................Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google is now paying $18000 to $25000 per month for working online from home. I have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out whaat i do.....................Click Here    

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.