2020-06-02

Bell Selects Ericsson; Doug Ford Continues To Disappoint

Proud of Bell for doing the right thing and partner with Ericsson to build their 5G Network and not Huwaei. I believe Rogers did the same.

Telus unfortunately stupidly does the opposite.

*****

I have no idea what the heck is going on anymore.

The coronavirus is a dud. Daily cases in Canada are down to negligible levels - 685. Ontario had around 400 today.

Yet, Doug Ford extends the lockdown another 30 days?

What in the hell?

30 more days of unnecessary pain?

But the box stores stay open right, Doug?

Meanwhile, rioters and protesters get to roam the streets I bet, eh? It happens in the NYC and NY where both De Blasio and Murphy basically told small business to suck a lemon while rioters loot their city and state.

I think I need crazy pills.

My contempt for these cowards knows no bounds.

Doug Ford. YOU'RE A COWARD.

It's unconscionable what you're doing because it has NO BASIS in science and the data doesn't back you up.

Covid-19 IS NOT LETHAL.




5 comments:

  1. I am now making over $15k every month just by doing an easy j0b 0nl!ne from home using my laptop. I am a student and after my college just doing this easy j0b for maximum 2 hrs a day. Very easy to do j0b and earn!ng from this are much bettrt than other office j0bs. Everybody can now get this and start making extra dollars 0nl!ne by just follow instructions on this s!te........................Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start now earning every week more than $5,000 by doing very simple and easy home based job online. Last month i have made $19735 by doing this online job just in my part time for only 2 hrs a day using my laptop. This job is just awesome and easy to do in part time. Everybody can now get this and start earning more dollars online just by follow instructions here......... Read More Details

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make $120-$200 an our for working online from your home for few hours each day... Get regular payment on a weekly basis... All you need is a computer, internet connection and a little pretty time.......see nore here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don't have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE. I hope you also got what I...go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart...........................Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corona is big threat of the century which effect physically, mentally and financially/ To over come these difficulties and make full use of this hostage period and make online earning for more detail visit the given link >>>>>>>> .....www.earn75.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.