2020-06-02

CANADA MUST END THE COVID-19 FEAR MONGERING NOW

To all the Premiers. Not you Justin. You're in 21 seconds time delay so there's no time for you anymore.

This madness and hysteria must end NOW.

The fallout and trade offs have now crossed into another order of magnitude in terms of damage to our collective psyche and economy.

If you persist, you threaten to perpetuate more undo stress on citizens.

FORCE IS NOT LEADERSHIP.

END THE CHARADE and get us back to work. Come September, spare us the talk of 'second waves' and get ALL schools opened. Stop hurting our kids. You'd be wise to also knock it off with the 'vaccine' talk.

The idea, the very idea of kids being at home for part of the school year is as outrageous as it is stupid. Do you not understand there are potential bad actors out there who will know this and capitalize on the fact our CHILDREN will be alone at home because parents HAVE TO WORK?

This must end NOW.

You lost the plot when you allowed big box stores to open. You lost the plot when you lied about flattening the curve. You lost the plot when you allowed protestors to walk the streets. You lost the plot when politicians like Cuomo and Murphy sent sick patients into nursing homes.

Now you're refusing to evolve with the data. Do you think we're stupid? Do you think you are serving or protecting us?

Stop listening to medical bureaucrats as a means to an end. Notice how quiet they became the second these 'protests' started. All of a sudden no one on Twitter is screaming 'idiots are not social distancing!' I can't even make this hypocritical crap up anymore. Can't go get a haircut but you can go bust up a Target or Steve's Music store!

There's plenty of literature that conflicts and refutes your asinine positions on lockdowns. You made your point, Hans! You protected your asses. Now get the hell out of the way.

And no, I will not wear a fricken mask because it's way too fricken late for that and even if it wasn't the science on its usefulness is dubious. I don't do fake science and cowardice. Nor will I fricken social distance and nor will I continue to not see my family.

This is crossing into malice now. Stop being cowards and LEAD.

And my fellow Canadians. Grow a pair already.

******

Quick word on Ford commenting about the riots in the USA. He claims Canada doesn't have the same 'deep rooted racism' as America.

Yeh well, that's typical Canadian revisionism. Canada has a pretty vicious racist history itself.

In any event, I  wish Canadian officials would resist passing judgment on America if they're going to make facile statements.

The murder of Floyd wasn't necessarily motivated in racism. We don't know what happened. Just because a white cop killed a black man doesn't mean race played a main role.

Besides, black cops committing violent acts against whites is far higher than the other way around.

But in these heavily over charged times, good luck attempting to bring in ACTUAL statistics into the matter.

Ford should just focus on the mess he's making in Ontario with his obscene continued lockdowns.


7 comments:

  1. I am now making over $15k every month just by doing an easy j0b 0nl!ne from home using my laptop. I am a student and after my college just doing this easy j0b for maximum 2 hrs a day. Very easy to do j0b and earn!ng from this are much bettrt than other office j0bs. Everybody can now get this and start making extra dollars 0nl!ne by just follow instructions on this s!te........................Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listing your business in free listing portal will help to increase your company`s online reputation, for more enquiries and search rankings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a brand new BMW after having made $6375 this past one month and just over 12k last 4 week. This is the best and most financially rewarding job I’ve ever had. I actually started this few Weeks ago and almost immediately started to bring home minimum 74BUCKS p/h…………..…====►► Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  4. Start now earning every week more than $5,000 by doing very simple and easy home based job online. Last month i have made $19735 by doing this online job just in my part time for only 2 hrs a day using my laptop. This job is just awesome and easy to do in part time. Everybody can now get this and start earning more dollars online just by follow instructions here......... Read More Details

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make $120-$200 an our for working online from your home for few hours each day... Get regular payment on a weekly basis... All you need is a computer, internet connection and a little pretty time.......see nore here

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am making a real GOOD MONEY ($550 to $750 / hr) online from my laptop. Last month I GOT chek of nearly 85000$, this online work is simple and straightforward, don't have to go OFFICE, Its home online job. You become independent after joining this JOB. I really thanks to my FRIEND who refer me this SITE. I hope you also got what I...go to home media tech tab for more detail reinforce your heart...........................Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  7. Google is now paying $18000 to $25000 per month for working online from home. I have joined this job 2 months ago and i have earned $20544 in my first month from this job. I can say my life is changed-completely for the better! Check it out whaat i do.....................Click Here    

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.