2020-02-04

Site Traffic Reveals Interesting Stuff

I rarely check my blog stats so I figured let me take a peek and see what's going on.

Here's what I found. My biggest audience - as usual is based in the United States. The following countries round out the top 10:

Russia
Netherlands
Germany
Unknown Region
Pakistan
United Kingdom
Indonesia
Ireland
Bulgaria

A couple of off hand remarks.

I have no idea what 'Unknown region' is. Maybe aliens? I'm gonna hope for aliens.

Also. Despite being based in Canada with decent enough Canadian content, Canada doesn't crack the top 10.

Figures. Canadians rarely support their own stuff. It comes of very little surprise to me that Americans see more value in it. 

I mean for the love of God, 'unknown region' out do Canadians visitors! 

The cynic in me tells me Justin figured out a way to get the tech companies to stop Canadians from accessing sites that criticize or make fun of him.

Not that I should matter but who knows?

It's not above him as feeble minds tend to not accept criticism very well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.