2014-02-27

Facing Reality: Women In The Military

A while ago I read somewhere that in order to pass some military physical all you needed to do were five chin ups. Five!

I do 15 for fuck sakes and I'm not about to join the army. Not with these weak knees anyway.

But it stuck with me nevertheless.

If affirmative action could infiltrate national defense, then nothing is safe or too sacred from its ravaging consequences.

Women are inherently weaker than men. It's just a biological fact. Sure, there are some women who are stronger than men, can wield a hammer better or shoot the puck harder, but (outliers aside) when it comes to national defense, it makes no sense to lower standards simply to prove a point or for some "equality" nonsense.

I suspect this is a dirty little secret but can't possibly be talked about in the current overly sensitive, PC construct. Women are equal and that's final!

Forget about my regressive thoughts.

Fred Reed discloses some interesting facts about women in the military.

I had friends who served both in the Canada and U.S. military. All they would tell me is "you have no idea"how bad it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.