2014-02-20

Continent Of Psychos, Cry Babies, Victims And Pussies We Have

"If our university community opposes racism, sexism, and heterosexism, why should we put up with research that counters our goals simply in the name of “academic freedom”?

In order to be 'free' and 'open' you mustn't challenge me, m'kay? 

Jesus Christ. This is Harvard? How the heck does it top the university rankings with crud like this lurking about in its papers. Mother me, slap me silly with a multi-grain, gluten-free bread.

Which brought me back to this article I read in the National Post and was sitting on unsure if I should post it.

I guess it fits in nicely with the theme of academia.

It goes back to the 'micro-aggression' (it always brings a smirk to my face) boobery at McGill not too long ago. Seems like the students have had it. Funny thing happens when you without base of fact call everyone a racist and sexist for anything and everything...they get angry.  

Anyway, the reaction to an Obama clip is retarded. Something tells me had they shown a movie about assassinating, say, Dubya would pass without much of a fuss.

Twirps.

***

I was joking with a buddy of mine laughing about our days in university. We were making fun of dumb cry baby students who couldn't accept bad grades they earned. Or how they would demand professors to tell them exactly what parts of a book they should focus on for an exam. "Read the fucking book you lazy piece of shit!" I always wanted shout. But that would frighten the little cabal of frightened special minds. Or how they would fall apart whenever an exam date was changed.

These people were going into the fucking work force. 

Armed with useless degrees combined with an inflationary sense of self-worth, the future belongs to them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.