2013-09-13

Heroes! Vancouver Policeman Punches Cyclist

Dunno about you but don't you think it's a tad excessive to hand cuff someone for riding a bicycle through a red light without a helmet? Never mind warranting a punch from the cop.

See video here.

Yeah, let's wait for the investigation.

/sigh.

***

I'm a throwback cyclist who doesn't wear a helmet. I'm like Barry Beck and Harold Snepsts.

It's not that I'm against them or anything. It's just that I'm not use to it is all. I own a helmet but rarely take it out.

I'm bracing myself for the day when helmets will be mandatory. And with it, the odd aggressive cop out to make his bones by bitch slapping cyclists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.