2008-03-29

The New Craze: Entrecard

I recently met Jeff from Buzz My Blog. The thing about Jeff is that he's genuine in his offer to help bloggers. He literally takes the time to answer questions from less web savvy people such as myself.

One of things I asked him about was Entrecar; a new tool to increase traffic and blogging relationships. I joined Entrecard and find it interesting though I don't have the time to peruse 50 blogs a day just to earn credits. I actually like to take the time to read blogs as opposed to scan them. After all, people are taking the time to write and express themselves. The least I can do is read one or two posts.

On my EC journey one thing did stick out: it reminds me a lot of Blog Explosion.

What are the similarities and differences between the two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.