2019-11-07

Thursday Night Music....Story

This clip was really poignant. Quite powerful I find. Life can be unfair as we all know.

My wife and I really enjoyed the first song Herbie Howell sang. Strange how 50 years on we learn of his music through the work of Mr. Hoffman. I wonder if he left behind a catalog of music. Maybe he can find an audience with all this technology.

It's funny. We're conditioned to think if a person doesn't 'make it' then maybe they're no good or just didn't have the talent to become successful. I myself over the years fell into this trap. As I mature, I realized this is not necessarily true. Sometimes, things just don't go your way. Maybe you may not be the 'cream of the crop' but you can carve yourself a niche. Especially today.

Though it would have been nice to know why he couldn't at least be a studio musician of some kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.