2014-05-15

Mom, What's A Narcissist?


“I made some bad decisions in my journey to save the Regal Theater,” a gaunt-looking Evans, dressed in a red jumpsuit with her ankles chained, told the judge.

“I made a mistake. I was wrong. But is that enough to take my life away and keep me away from my child and family?” Evans asked, alluding to a 15-year-old son she still has at home.

Shoulda thoughta that before you robbed the coin, now right?

Made some bad decisions? You call stealing as police chief $900 000 a 'bad decision'?  

According to my Big Book Of Facts, Morality and Recipes, that's a crime.

I wonder. How would Evans respond or react to some shlep who robbed another shnook if they used the same line?

Yeah, we all know. It's not an excuse.

“To this day and very minute, she has never acknowledged the extent of the carnage she has caused,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Timothy Bass said in a blistering argument for a lengthier term.

“She’s not a person of complete, good character,” he continued. “She’s been a financial and personal scourge on the city of Chicago.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.