2013-05-25

Rethinking The Trudeau Myth

Here's a rare book attempting to bring into question the allure of Pierre Trudeau's myth. The publishers deserve credit for taking it on.

His son Justin will attempt to revive Mini-Camelot North but I don't think it will happen. Justin needs to find his own voice lest he whither. I'm still perplexed by him being named leader of the liberals. I just can't take that party seriously. 

I haven't read the book so I can't comment. That he was dictatorial is of no surprise to me. It's something for those who yelp about Harper's 'reign of terror' to keep in mind because Trudeau was quite the nepotist tyrant.

I did find it interesting at the time no current world leaders at the time - other than that commie bastard Castro - attended his funeral. Former President Jimmy Carter and British PM Edward Heath attended.

ONE leader? A leader of a quasi-failed state at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.