2013-05-17

Of Tyranny And Liberty: The Cynicism And Lies Of The Parti Quebecois.

It was hard finding a title for this post. There were so many that popped into my head that I ended up taking the easy option by simply incorporating them into the body of this message.

The Parti Quebecois, let me start, are something else. And I mean that in the most insulting way.

This open letter to "les autres" is so cynical, insulting and flat out sophomoric it should lay to rest the decadent intellectualism that festers within the halls of the PQ and its pathetic party.

I thought about breaking it down and started to but soon realized I was debating with childish quackery. 

It's a fucking national disgrace to have among us such cynical politicians who lie and insult us while using doublespeak and pseudo-Machiavellian overtones wrapped up in vapid rhetoric. 

Tell you what. Should it ever present itself, I would never speak to a PQ minister in French. Ever. The beg like whores to be respected but I can't respect an entity that has no respect for its citizens.

Businesses need to step up and engage in civil disobedience. DON'T COMPLY.

You can't be an intelligent, upstanding individual and buy into this shit. That's what it is. Shit. Vomit intellectualism. It's an embarrassment.

Dirt bags. Go SOLVE SOME REAL PROBLEMS and STOP DIVIDING US.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.