2012-02-25

'Greater Good' Myth

Jus like teams don't get to lower an athlete's salary after they have a bad season - or two, or three, government won't ever repeal a bad policy.

Hey, I don't have much to say against this. All I know is I'm witnessing it in the flesh on how mythical  the concept of the 'greater good' is in subsidized daycare. What an illogical mess. A racket really.

If a libertarian is seen as an 'extremist' how is government take over of so many parts of our existence not 'extreme' either? It's hilarious to listen to people talk as if Ron Paul as an 'extremist.' Who controls the 'center' anyway? Oh, I know. NOBODY!

Spare me the 'majority rules, tyranny of the majority' garbage in modern democratic states. I've never been in the majority in anything ever voted on in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.