2010-12-10

The New War

Nikk over at SE has this Wiki vs. government thing and the consequent attacks by Hacktivists as an Internet war. I surmised there was a serious problem but did not to go as far as call it such. Internet war sounds about right to me. If this isn't a people and freedom vs. the tyranny of the state battle I don't know what is. As you can tell, I'm thoroughly outraged by the behavior of elected officials acting like despots.

Watching the news about the hacktivists doing their thing all I could say was, "good." Live Free Or Die" and Bruce Willis warnings notwithstanding.

The beauty in all this is at least hacktivists won't be killing people in the name of freedom and national security.

This whole thing is so blatantly a railroad and an attack on freedom by the state it baffles me how people don't see it.

Hope.

Change.

Game.

Set.

Match.

Point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.