2009-03-31

Link Of Interest: Poetry And Culture

The thing I love most about blogging is discovering more blogs to read. One of my recent posts "Keep the dialog on capitalism open" was linked to Stillman's Blog.

An excellent place to spend some time learning and reading. I thoroughly enjoyed spending a few minutes there and hope to do so on a regular (as much as time will permit of course) basis.

Thanks for the added traffic!

Although I didn't quite see it as "going after a leftist" since my main concern was "keeping a healthy dialog about capitalism." Mr. Ashbery just happened to get caught in the crossfire so to speak.

It was a great interview but his words about capitalism captivated me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.