2005-02-17

Max: Still Unemployed

Not that I'm out there looking for work. I see myself slowly falling into the world of doughnut shop carni. Never a time goes by when I don't want to pull into a Dunkin' or a Horton's for a muffin. The attraction is real. It pulls me like the current in the ocean floor. Sometimes, when I get up in the morning, and I go through the paralytic process of grooming myself to be presentable to an uncaring world is damn near depressing. Today I did my thing (the usual additions of brushing my teeth, flossing, taking a shower, shaving etc.) and sighed after each one. God, there HAS to be more than this. Right? What is the whole point of these exercises? For an incredible nano-second, I saw myself in a different dimension.

Leonardo Da Vinci, one of the greatest men in world history, said something to the effect of 'let no man who understands math read my work...' Geez, that's cold. I consistently failed at math all my life. Am I breaking some Templar Knight code if I read his stuff? Will they come in and whisk me away from my purposeless life? I just hope they do it when I'm doing nothing. Nothing could be worse than to be kidnapped while you shit. Could you imagine the discomfort? Or if they kill you while you are in the act of self-hedonism. "We found him in a 70s's style Montreal Canadiens t-shirt and nothing else....he seemed to be in the middle of....". Not a legacy to leave behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.