2005-02-24

Max: More Unemployed Musings'N Rants

Remember Jeebies? I said I would reveal a little about him every once in a while. Too much of him can prove to be exhausting. I was thinking about some of the stupidest things he's ever done. For instance, he once said, with a firm matter of fact raised voice, in a movie line 'cock stuck alert!' as he, well, wiggled and jiggled for effect. I was with a blind date. I'm not sure why he was there. Another time, since we're on the subject, a high school teacher was having a hard time containing his class ( we were all ADD back then). Jeebies, stood up and walked up to
the teacher and told him he could help. The teacher had no time to even answer and Jeebies whipped out his petsel and began banging it on the desk shouting "Order in the class room! Order in the class room! This is not Chinatown!" Until recently I always wondered what he meant by that. Turns out 'Chinatown' was his favorite movie. He figured he would add some twist to his already surreal act of justice...he was 16.

The problem with history is that everyone claims to understand it. The reality is that very few understand it. I have no problem when people read fictional stuff like the 'Da Vinci Code' (which by the way is a poorer version of the original 'The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail'). I begin to get irritated when they sit at a table in casual conversation and try to pass this stuff as historical fact or having a 'different opinion'. This disturbs me. People seem to have trouble telling the difference between history and fact. Of course, everything is under attack these days. History is readily dismissed by those who have an intellectual revisionist agenda. But I won't go there. Suffice to say that this nouveau-breed of historical academics are poisoning true free thought. It's easy to superimpose our present world view (and what we know now) on the past. Needless to say, against this backdrop humans look pretty bad....especially Western history which is not painted very well among these pseudo-thinkers.

What's with all these celebrity bird brains - actually I should amend this. A bird's brain is more complex than we think. A bird has more intelligence than most too-smart-for-this-world celebs. Anyway, watching white trash (and sometimes black trash ghetto) search for meaning in what is obviously, millions notwithstanding, an empty existence, in the Middle East and other ancient religious experiences leaves me extremely unimpressed. Very few of them observed religious moral codes back home, (of course Christianity may as well be paganism with today's bunch of narcissists.) as they made millions acting like nympho-androids. These cookie cutter talented freaks mask their 'art' in carefully choreographed shows. It's like when someone puts cologne on when they haven't showered. Or dress and drown rotten steak with Heinz 57 sauce. Celebrities, who are created by society much like corporations, are a monster that is out of control. They are beginning to flex their muscles as they creep and crawl into various facets of our lives from fashion to politics. They are multi-branching their mini-empires. Leftist lunatic intellects should ponder upon the consequences of this mess. Let me see if I get this straight. Celebs, value their fame because it makes them wealthy. Yet, they want privacy whenever they go somewhere. It's like unionized millionaire athletes. To me, this is an oxymoron. If this is what they want then they have to be prepared tp leave all their fortune behind. They want the best of ALL worlds. Flocking on a pilgrimage to Mecca ain't gonna solve your sad problems. Kicking the coke habit starts from within.

So that people realize I actually contribute to society on some level, I plan to start a charity and business venture soon. There is a story as to how I came to be here. I know, it's a couple of blogs now I say I will tell this story but I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.