2005-02-26

Max: My Unemployed Nightmares

Finally, I tell it.

The sky is ha azy orange. Form, defined by trees, shrubs and oil drills pumping (for some reason) along a gravel road, are mere black shadows. Lightning present itself in total silence in what seems to be a Southern sky. Styx, one of the rivers of the underworld, is carrying its dead souls. The black and orange contrast fills my heart with dread and fear. I walk around and see nothing. I feel no pulse I hear no wind. Time is still. Just the sound of God is around me. I look around. Suddenly, a man's silhouette appears. I look down and see he is holding a sling blade in one hand and a head, dripping with red blood, in another. Earlier, I HAD heard the screams of a young girl. Just as the face is about to be revealed I awaken.....shaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.