2018-09-17

DAZN Outbids Champions League From Terrestrial Broadcasting

Wow.

I'm speechless. For years I settled in and watched Champions League soccer on Sportnset/TSN and now it's....gone. Poof.

What a bitter disappointment.

DAZN signed a three-year deal and have no plans to cut broadcasters in on it. This means if you want to watch soccer you'll have to stream it for $20 a month.

Stream soccer on my shitty lap top? For $20?

No thanks.

Pass.

I'm not paying to a company I don't know. I have no idea how their service is both on the signal (which I can imagine it being problematic) or customer service.

I'll just have to swallow this pill and watch highlights on the internet.

Just a terrible development for soccer fans in Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.