2016-01-25

I'm On To You The X-Files

I'm sure I wasn't the only out there (looks around nervously) who detected an irritating but in your face tone (alas, at this point, not surprising) during the premier of The X-Files last night.

The childish, obvious pot shots and incoherent screeds directed at conservatives was lazy and retarded.

Consider these gems of dialogue:

Mulder: I think you're The O'Reilly Factor with a shopworn little gimmick.


O'Malley: What Bill O'Reilly knows about the truth could fill an eyedropper. 

 

Mulder: “Because you never know when a gun-toting liberal might go Hinckley.” -
 

O'Malley: It comes down to this. It's a mainstream liberal media lying to you about life, liberty and your God-given right to bear firearms. 

Mulder: Why would I watch this jackass, Scully?

Really?

Not to mention showing images of Bush in sinister and mocking fashion while presenting Obama much more favorably on an interview with Jimmy Kimmel. Never mind Obama is Bush 2.0 building on his policies as if it's Lego land. This is not paranoia to point out. This is the message they clearly wanted to put out. 

Not interested in watching the rest of what the show offers is the tone they've decided to take.

I couldn't find time to pull out the script and break it down but Newsbusters did a great job explaining exactly what I saw.

The truth is out there indeed.


And it's right in your face.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd write a spoof The Y-Files.

1 comment:

  1. Coursework help lets you relax from all the worries come from your coursework presentations. They have expert writers to guide you properly.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.