2015-03-31

T.C.'s Favorite Movies: American Splendor

One of my absolute all-time favorite movies is American Splendor. 

So imagine my surprise when discovered there's not one mention of the film in this blog.


Imagine that. Thousands and thousands of useless posts and drafts and sitecomber revealed not one dedicated to the works of Harvey Pekar. Especially considering there's a little Pekar in me. I shouldn't be too hard on myself. I saw the movie in 2003 - nearly two years before I started this middling festival of pointlessness.

Underground music and comics were touch and go with me back in the 1980s and didn't come across . Too busy playing sports or something.

Anyway. The movie did its job and leaves a mark as great movies ought to.

And this scene, well, this scene sums up nicely my own annoyance with daily routines:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.