2014-08-20

The Epitome Of The Police State Through Sunil Dutta

I think by now it's pretty clear police forces across the country have become militarized thanks to politicians (and their blind acceptance of law enforcement without much criticism) and police unions who increasingly ask for bigger toys.

It's not surprising cops are forming a 'the people are the enemy' posture even if they don't realize it.

The more they scream land of the free, the more I wonder if the opposite is the actual case.

Here in Montreal that mentality was put into practice when cops (as part of the on-going the pension protests) stormed City Hall in an act of arrogant defiance for the democratic process.

Who will be the guardians of the people?

Not Dutta:

"Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you," he writes. "Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?"

Isn't that something? When did the police become masters of citizens?

The scary thing about Sunil Dutta is he's a veteran cop and holds a PhD - what's that saying the most dangerous people are the intellectuals?

There's no sugar coating it, Dutta is a douche and a dangerous psychopath with a degree.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.