2014-01-20

Bixi: I Told You So

When the city of Montreal consented to extending Bixi's line of credit to $35 million I thought they were nuts for a business that was losing money at the time. Goes to show if you're in the right industry they'll throw money at you.

Now owing $50 million, they filed for bankruptcy. How the heck do you lose $50 million on bicycles?!

It's not like Montreal doesn't need the money, what, with all the corruption and lousy, crumbling infrastructure. Nah. Let's spend it on lame, environmental vanity projects.

Obviously it needs moaz gov'mint money. It's just that people are too stupid to get with the program.

Or maybe it's just a failed business model? The plan really only appealed to urban hipster-doofuses.

Anyway,  at least it's not as bad as these in Minnesota.

Meanwhile, I still have to get my father to co-sign on a stable business (I pull in more than I spend) in a predictable industry (daycare).

Unfuckingbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.