2013-01-14

Plus Ca Change

Fiscal cliff? What fiscall cliff when you can fall off like Wile E. Coyote and come right back with the latest ACME product to start over again.

And that's that.

The middle-class will pay. Small business will pay. Period.

Like I tell my employees who complain about taxes, stop listening to politicians who think they have to solve all our problems. That shit costs us money. Wouldn't hurt to put an end to the "career" politician either.

Pay their "fair share" my ass.

***

Oh. Remember, Dave Gregory getting off the hook for his bull shit theatrics breaking the law in the process? Now contrast this to when a citizen does it.

Hope and change here we come...five years and counting!
"Hey, Bush messed things up so bad...neigh, the Founding Fathers messed things up so bad with that piece of old, icky paper, it'll take years to make Hope and Change something we believe in! Are you with me? I said...can I have an Amen....I said...cheeseburger!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.