2010-09-19

Struggles For Tim Hortons

Great business article on Tim Hortons.

Not that I'm much of a doughnut eater, I've never been much of a fan. I used to prefer Dunkin' Donuts before they were pushed out of the market without much of a fight. Pussies.

Where possible, I like going to a bakery that makes its own do-nuts daily.

As for their coffee. I don't normally question people's personal tastes but you seriously have never had real, substantial coffee if you tolerate that crap. Awful.

I tried it once to see what the fuss was all about. One sip later it was in the trash.

And their commercials are overly cheesey or politically correct.

Tim Hortons, which has moved away from its original strategy it sounds like, is embedded in the day to day activities of Canadians and whenever people have to meet for a quick discussion, that's where they head. I know I've been doing it for my day care. I order camomile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.