2008-09-11

Article of Interest: 9/11 And Terrorism

Ok. I'm back. Hope you like the new layout. Special thanks to Theresa Komor for this.

Let's get back on track.

Here's an article from Farzana Hassan titled, Seven years after Sept. 11 dangers endures.'

Hassan is president of the Muslim Canadian Congress. Her stance is refreshing and lies in clear contrast from the ravings of Mohamed Elmasry from the Canadian Islamic Congress - he who seems to live in a state of absurd denial.

-This past week much has been made about the fact regarding the decision by the NDP and Conservatives to prevent Green Party leader Elizabeth May from participating in a national debate. Like many other bloggers, I'm against this. While I don't agree with much of what they party extols, she should be allowed to debate. I will defend this until I'm, erm, green in the face.

It was rather unsporting (and anti-democratic) of our chaps to deny her this right.

Now I can watch her on live TV, while I eat some popcorn, make insane carbon tax proposals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.