2008-08-08

Lives The Justice System Forgot

I don't know how and why I settled on this...oh yes, I was reading about Morgan Freeman's accident and the supposed curse of the Dark Knight, which led to the curse of Superman via Christopher Reeves which in turn led me to the Poltergeist cast. I read about the sad death of Heather O'Rourke at the age of 12 and the murder of 22-year old Dominique Dunne.

Her murderer and former lover, John Sweeney Thomas Sweeney, got six years. Apparently he's out cooking as a chef somewhere under a new name John Maura

It will be interesting to see what sentence Vince Weiguang Li gets for the brutal murder of Tim Mclean.

I still can't believe Karla Homolka is free. The names of Kristen French and Leslie Mahaffy have remained tattooed in my mind. It sickens me to know Homolka walks the streets of Montreal - free.

These people took lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.