2008-07-06

Elmasry Strikes (Out) Again.

I've read many short sighted pieces in my day and I've further heard many comments that left my eye brows permanently raised and this is no different.

Courtesy of the man who brought you "It's the Jews and Western Culture, Stupid" I present this wonderful piece of one-sided commentary by the crude solipsist Mohamed Elmasry. What else is new?

The irony of course is that he is free to defend Robert Mugabe while he attempts to muzzle Mark Steyn in court. Elmasry: single handily trying to save Canada and Western culture from itself.

I think I'll pass.

Mr. Elmasry, it is you that the plays the part of the malignant actor against our freedoms and attempts to progress as a free and pluralist society.

You, alone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm trying not to make assumptions based on the "one bad apple" thing or by stereotyping, but since this writer, Mohamed Elmasry is national president of the Canadian Islamic Congress, doesn't that alone prove your point for you? Perhaps he would rather bury us to our navels and stone us to death.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so hard not too sometimes. This guy is way out of line. Quite frankly, I can't see how he helps further the cause of Muslim-Canadians.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make that "not to."

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.