2007-10-10

Two links worth investigating and pondering

I'm not much when it comes to matters of philosophy - my brain has its limits, ma. If you notice my posts tend to take a wild dip for the stupidity now and then. I like it that way - but this abstract by Dick Rorty intrigued me. It actually helped to make me realize why I felt out of place in University. Everything has become about "systems" and "rules" now. Has anyone noticed what's become of political science? It's a shame that something similar happened in philosophy and literature faculties in the United States. I suspect this has happened here in Canada as well.

home.uchicago.edu/~adyaphe/inspiration.html

Negative Attitudes toward the United States in the Muslim World: Do They Matter?


How's that for an attention grabber?

www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/articles/brmiddleeastnafricara/361.php?lb=btvoc&pnt=361&nid=&id=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.