2015-10-07

Not So Enlightened

I don't know call me crazy but after seeing this headline - The Feds Investigate Claims Of Discrimination Against Female Directors - it seems the places - Hollywood, Academia, journalism etc. - with discrimination are populated nearly entirely by progressives and liberals?

It doesn't stop there. Places with high crime rates, segregation and alleged income inequality tend to be bastions of progressivism.

And one of the most racist cities in America is? Boston. In liberal Massachusetts.

I get the feeling my theory of mass liberal projectionism is actually real. 

As for the article, such is the state of contemporary liberalism I suppose to actually have the Feds look into this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.