2015-09-06

Posting Format Change Impacts T.C.

It says here I've posted 287 times this year with a whopping four posts in August.

It's the lowest showing since 2006 for this blog.

Of course, this is a direct result of my changing the posting format. I've compacted links and articles into one posting (often with over 20 links and issues of the day) called 'Daily Derp'. I didn't plan for it to happen this year. It just sorta created itself.


 I didn't have time to read articles so I saved them and would binge read and post.

If I posted as I read each article my number of posts would be more in line with the last few years.

Alright. Now you know.

The more you know.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.