2009-12-22

A Day In The Life Of The Superfriends


Members of the acclaimed Hall of Justice sitting around waiting for the Trouble Alert to call them to action. Bat-Man is preparing some food, Robin is reading "I'm not gay. Just flamboyant," and Superman is playing strip poker with Wonder Woman. Hawk-Man is quietly doing a puzzle. The Flash storms in angry.

Flash: Could you believe this shit? I got a parking ticket right outside the Hall!

Bat-Man (cutting cold cuts): Too bad.

Flash: Like you care.

Robin (puts down book): Why are you driving anyway? You're, the Flash!

Flash: I want to reduce my carbon print.

Bat-Man: Ooof.

Flash: What's your problem? You don't think we should help the environment?

Bat-Man: Flash, the smoke you leave behind is greater than all of China's Co2 emissions!

Flash: What about you? What, with that Bat-rocket blasting into outer space. Heaven knows how that's affecting the polar bears.

Bat-Man: And how do you suggest we get up there to save some loser planet?

Flash: Whatever. It's Bat-shit.

Bat-Man: So mature, Flash.

Flash (points with thumb to Superman): What about him?

Bat-Man: What about him...

Robin (pounds fist in palm): Holy pollution, Bat man! Superman leaves a larger carbon foot print than Obama and Al Gore combined!

Flash: Why do you always have to address Bat-man when you're talking in a group?

Superman: My ears are ringing.

Wonder Woman: Someone's thinking about you.

Superman: I bet.

Wonder Woman: Will you deal?

Superman: One more win and that top comes off, Dubya.

Wonder Woman: I hate that nickname.

Superman (to himself): "It's not fair Aquaman got to fuck her."

Wonder Woman: Deal!

Enter Aquaman whistling "Oh Susanna."

Aquaman: Hey, hi there fellow Hall of Justicers! Nothing like a fresh swim in the East river to get the ole fins goin'.

Flash: Hi, waterboy.

Aquaman: What's with all the dour faces?

Just then, the Trouble Alert signals

Trouble Alert: Please Superfriend. Help us!

Robin: That's it? What the fuck?

Flash: What, no details? Are these people stupid? Do they think we're psychics?

Wonder Woman: Go easy on them. They're in distress!

Superman: You always go easy on everyone.

Wonder Woman: What's that supposed to mean?

Superman: Why don't you ask Aquaman?

Wonder Woman: That again?

Robin to Bat-Man: Man, those two should just hook up and unload all that tension.

Trouble Alert: Sorry Superfriends. I forgot to give you the particulars. We're on Planet Fedotu. We're the ones who invaded and wiped out the previous civilization.

***Sips drink***

Now HURRY!

Superman: Hey, remember when we went curling and how Robin's voice went up several octanes when he would scream HURRY! So gay!

Robin: Oh like you were so manly screaming SWEEP!

Superman: Do you "guys" realize how tough it is me to play down to you dumb fucks? I mean, I'm stronger than anything. 

Aquaman: Except Kryptonite.

Superman to Wonder Woman: Why?

Bat-Man: Fellas, enough. We all wear gay costumes for fuck sakes. Look at us. This stuff could have been made by Fruit of the Loom.

Robin: Bat-man is right. Can we get to work?

Superman: Where's Green Lantern?

Sound of toilet flushing emerges.

Superman: Come on GL, we have to head to Planet Fedotoo.

Flash: It's pronounced Fedo-tew.

Superman: Fuck you. Find you're own way.

Green Lantern: Where's my ring?

Robin: I saw it earlier right over...

Green Lantern: On the cutting board?

Robin: Yeah.

Green Lantern: Without my ring I'm just a guy in a green and black costume.

Aquaman: Oh, oh.

Green Lantern: Spill it Aquaman.

Aquaman: I sorta took it to the...

Green Lantern: Well...

Aquaman: Pawn shop!

Green Lantern: You hawked my ring?

Hawk-Man: I take offense to that term.

Aquaman: How was I supposed to know it was yours! Hm. Come to think of it, the guy did seem a tad overjoyed.

Green Lantern: Jesus Christ, how much did you get for it?

Aquaman: 100 bucks.

Green Lantern lunges for Aquaman: I think you're brain is filled with too much salt water.

Superman: QUIET!

Flash: Power tripper.

Superman: Shut the hell up Flash. I'll go with with Wonder Woman. Bat-Man will go with Robin...

Robin (to Bat-Man): No shit.

Flash: I wonder why he's going with Wonder Woman.

Superman: And Q-man can stay back and...anyway let's go.

Robin: What about Green Lantern?

Superman: Fuck him. He's useless.

Green Lantern: What's gonna happen to me?

Flash: Um, I know we have to go and save a planet but can we please think about the environment? Maybe we can all hop in the Invisible Jet? Or maybe ride on Superman's back?

Superman: Just because I'm Superman - the most powerful super hero in the world. Yeah, I'm looking at you Bat-Man - doesn't mean I don't have back spasms. Douche!

Flash: Well, I can't go in good conscience.

Superman: So don't come. But I want your junk cleared by 5pm tonight.

Flash: Isn't that harsh? It's not like I had sex with the cleaning lady!

Bat-Man: Come with and cut this shit out or OUT!

Superman: Cool?

Flash: Cool.

Superman: Let's roll.

Robin: Wait!

Superman: What now?

Robin: Prayer!

They hold hands and pra.

Bat-Man: Altogether now!

1-2-3, what are we? S-U-P-E-R!

Superman: I hate that cheer.

The greatest force of good ever assembled finally leave to save planet Fedotu. Nearby, Spider-Man looks on in disbelief.

Spider-Man: There goes one dysfunctional group of Superheroes.

End. Fin. Fini.

Bow. Jeers follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.