2008-05-04

The University Of Gastronomic Sciences In Pollenzo


I Came across this University (website here) on a French (as in France) program.

Founded in 2004, it really sounds like (PDF file here) a typical Italian thing. Italians really do have the philosophy of food down to a science so why not teach the world about what they learned? Reminds me of what it must have been like during the Renaissance.

You can read more about this interesting school - which I literally hope to sign up for one day in the future - in a piece from The New York Times.

I remember a few years back when Helsinki and Parma were battling it out to have the European Food Safety Authority located in their respective cities. No disrespect to Helsinki but I think the decision to go with Parma made more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.