2007-01-22

I, Observe

-I saw a Tic Tac commercial tonight and wondered who the hell buys Tic Tacs? Someone does or else they wouldn't have the money for advertising. Still.

-Who was that guy from Home Depot with the pencil in his ear and sweatshirt coaching the New England Patriots? I think he even threw a Stanley measuring tape at one of the officials.

-Could Peyton Manning react any less excited after winning the AFC Championship? Maybe he was just plump stunned.

-I don't get Madonna. First, she makes a killing selling sex and making herself look like a cheap tramp - hey all the power to her I guess. Second, we are fed all sorts of laughable crud about her spiritual and mature side. Here's the thing the you need to consider the next time you see her sitting on Oprah's couch while she yaps about how her children don't watch television: she willingly contributed to the excesses we see in pop culture today. Her place in culture is secure. Anyone remember that stupid book Erotica and that horrible cover of American Pie? Good for her if she found a new path. Just don't insult my intelligence. I think Oprah's couch needs to be upholstered. I call it the Triumph of Sex over good taste. Others call it progress.

This is just what I observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.