2005-07-21

Guest Comment on The Commentator's Comment Blog

I'm Canadian. I just checked my passport...it's not worth much. Mine has a dead clubbed seal on the cover with me smiling over the carcass holding a Tim Horton's hot chocolate with a thumbs up. I put it on, you know, for fun. The passport agency was not amused. Neither was Tim Horton's and their daddy Wendy's. I wrote back to Tim Horton's and Wendy's and told them they should invent a special decadent deluxe doughnut burger. I don't know how they could do this but I would call it the Wendy Horton's 'Piece of shit roll up to rim my ass classic burger'.

By Cutter Yoully

Note from The Commentator: Those opinions expressed are not necessarily reflective of any views of this pathetic blog. Besides, I can't afford to hire anyone better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.