2005-05-06

My Day at the Zoo

My name is Werty. I am 19 years-old and decided to go back to night school. For homework, I wrote about my trip to the zoo.

The day started when my mom, a skank, refused to sign my note clearing me to go with the class. I was mad. She was lying next to a drunk chinese black midget. I left and went to see my dad, a dim-witted idiot, and got permission from him. I once read a book called 'The Idiot.'

I don't know why my teacher wants this note, as the State deemed my parents unfit to live, let alone take care of children. Dad was licking envelopes on a city bench when I found him. He said he was onto big things with Medium Eddy. Eddy has two teeth. He swears that aliens are conducting experiments on his teeth. I'm no skeptic but I think he hovers around the universe, if you get my drift.

I got my illiterate father to sign and I left. I read somewhere that illiteracy rates are on the rise on the continent. We all got on the bus and the teacher sat next to me. I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said "Don't join the mafia. Government hates competition." and "Jesus Saves".

Saves what, I wondered out loud? What does Jesus save? I cried for a while. My teacher smelled nice. She whispered softly to me and yelled at the others.

When we got to the zoo I was amazed by the animals. I never thought tigers were that big. They scared me. Growl!

I saw all sorts of animals and my teacher kept tapping me on my bum. A yak said hello to me. For some reason, I was fixated on all their big wazoos. I touched mine for comparative examination.

At one point, I was standing in front of a goat and it began to lick me. I liked it. A lot. Then, my teacher began to lick me and I was suddenly awash in animal saliva. It was fun. I plunged my teacher next to the goat and then we all went home. The goat's fur, I think, looks healthier now.

Not to mention my teacher's skin and hair. She's pretty and I love her.

1 comment:

  1. I've been struck dumb - absolutely no idea what to say about this.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.