2013-12-28

Just Go Away

Far-left progressivism is just plain nuts.

"Could rationing hold the key to today's food crises?"

The lesson from the 40s is that to fix a public health problem – whether obesity or hunger – you need big government.

The lessons of the 40s? You need big government?

These people need to go away.

****

And thankfully, slowly, they are.

Just a guess on my part but can it be Progressive radio has failed miserably because it evokes a mental image of this turd Pajama Boy?

Who is pajama Boy?  One Ethan Krupp:

“I am a Liberal Fuck,” Krupp wrote in one post. “A Liberal Fuck is not a Democrat, but rather someone who combines political data and theory, extreme leftist views and sarcasm to win any argument while make the opponents feel terrible about themselves. I won every argument but one.”

So punchable.

Or 'heart-wrenching' stories by Vanessa Powell who, among other things, has this to say about her travails:

"I feel it's sort of -- I hate to say it -- beneath me, but at the same time, I'm grateful. For anything. I mean, yeah, it's dirty work and often demeaning work, but at least it's work."

This is exactly the sort of thinking I have to steer my daughter away from.
 
Remember folks. These are the people that want your money. Taxes and civilization. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.