2013-01-18

Foreign Maple Leaf Invades $20 Bill

Not that I would ever notice, but apparently it's a Norwegian maple leaf on our $20 bill.

Ugh.

No one thought to ask "hey Gordie, better make sure this is a native Maple Leaf and not one of them damn foreign ones"?

Does Canada have a check and balance anywhere? My Lord.

I keep writing the government about putting a smoking beaver on a unicycle giving what appears to be the middle finger to the Queen but I never get any response. Wonder why.

If not, why not just a green piece of paper with a 2 and a 0? In the zero you can make a smiley face.

Or isn't about time to promote the Scotsman on the Canadian Tire bill?

I got plenty of ideas.

Plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.