2013-01-19

Kids Letters Sent To The President

These are other smart kids that should help form public policy.

Dear Mr. President,

I care a lot about people. When are you going to make compassion law? Benny, 7 in Vermont.

Dear Mr. President,

Me and my daddy like to make hot-dogs everyday. But then my daddy lost his job. He says his shitty company wasn't "important" enough to get a big ass bail out. Now me and my daddy don't make hot-dogs anymore. Why did you take our hot-dogs away Obama? Jenny 5, Arkansas

Dear Mr. President,

When are you gonna stop killing kids with drone strikes and when are you gonna "man up" about Fast & Furious? You can't have gun control for the masses and not for you! It's illogical!

(This message was removed by the Secret Service. The parents of Lamatilda have reported her missing).

Dear Leader,

I don't ever want anyone I love to die. Ever. My mommy was killed in a car accident - she was drunk as a loon - but I want to know when are you gonna get these damn cars off the roads! Jake, 36, Kentucky.

Dear President,

I'm addicted to chips and sugar. I can't stop. I'll only stop when Michelle helps me! Ban chips! Heather 8, Iowa.

Dear President,

In my "Diet for champions but everyone is a winner class" I learned broccoli is a miracle vegetable. When will you make it mandatory for people to buy broccoli? Jackson, 7 Jacksonville

Dear President,

Common sense and love. That's all you need I always tell mommy and daddy. You the man paesan! Gaetano, Illinois

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.