2013-01-22

Obama The Messiah

This is why I have a huge problem with the left and its depiction of Obama. Witness the "Second Coming" cover on Newsweek. Try and tell me these folks are objective. More like a teen-age crush.

Or a cult. I can't tell anymore. Didn't see this under Bush at all.

I honestly don't see the fascination. Especially when I see him compared figuratively to Jesus. It irritates me to no oned because that's bad. Real bad in my view. Says a lot about how they view Jesus.

Moreover, I for the life of me can't tell the difference between he and Bush. And spare me the "compassion" crap - just look at Bush's record on the matter - which is more akin to liberalism - and his executive orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.