2012-10-29

Rough Crowd

No respect, no respect I tell ya.

Madonna jumped the shark a long time ago but there's something so unsexy in a grown woman talking like a latchkey-kid.

Personally, I go to concerts to be entertained. I pay for the artist and their music. Not to hear their two cents on politics or be given a vapid lecture. I went to University. I heard my share of lectures. Most of them didn't so why would I care? Unless of course they posit a valid theory or have something of substance to say. Then I'm all ears.

This shit about vote for Obama "'cuz he's a good guy" and "likes gay people" is beyond stupid. Give compelling reasons to vote for the guy.

Bruce Springsteen does that. What bothers me about that is plenty of his fans don't share his views.

So why do it?

Let your music do the talking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.