2012-10-30

I Side With...

Took the isidewith politics quiz.

The questions are really for Americans (Social Security and Medicare for example), but it's possible for outsiders to have an opinion on American foreign policy since many of their decisions impact nations. Moreover, for cases like health I just apply my experiences with the Canadian system to what I "know" of American health. I used the system twice in my life.

In any event, it's more for the heck of it. I'm not surprised by the result.

Here are my results.

I agree with Gary Johnson 97%.
Mitt 76%
Goode 64%
Myself 72%
Obama 16%

Which basically means I'm Libertarian/Republican.

Hm. 16% too much with that communist.

My Dale Gribble coffee mug is on the way.

***

I clicked around results by state. Interestingly, Texas, Florida and North Carolina are pretty much divided equally among all four candidates. Vermont and Massachusetts, not surprisingly, are 60% statist-Obama. But I do find Romney's low 29% in Massachusetts is interesting given he was governor there. Johnson seems to outperform Romney in most states.

I didn't click on all states but the ones I did (maybe 15), Obama and Johnson were ahead. Romney was in the middle of things in states that are divided.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.