2012-10-24

Man Of Vision

"I put forward a plan to make sure that we're bringing manufacturing jobs back to our shores by rewarding companies and small businesses that are investing here not overseas. I want to make sure we've got the best education system in the world and we're retraining our workers for the jobs of tomorrow.

I want to control our own energy by developing oil and natural gas, but also the energy sources of the future. Yes, I want to reduce our deficit by cutting spending that we don't need, but also by asking the wealthy to do a little bit more so that we can invest in things like research and technology that are the key to a 21st century economy."

Painful. Hurts my eyes.



Which was reworked by a commenter:

I put forward a plan to make sure that we're bringingmanufacturing low skilled, low paying jobs back to our shores by rewardingcompanies and small businesses various politically connected cronies that are investinghere not overseas in my re-election campaign...

I want to control our own energy by developing oil and natural gas(but not too much), but also the energy sources of the future idiotically and myopically pursue inefficient and uncompetitive solar and wind boondoggles. Yes, I want to reduce our deficit by cutting spending that we don't need if I could ever figure out what exactly that is, but also by askingforcing the wealthy to do a little bit more bend over and grab their ankles so that we can invest in things like research and technology that are the key to a 21st century economycontinue to flush money down the toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.