2021-01-12

We're No Longer Living In a Just Society Under Legault; It's A Police State

The cops aren't respecting people with papers - I can't believe I just typed that - to allow them to work their odd shifts. It's madness. I can't find words anymore for what I think of Legault.  

Sending someone back home. It's crazy. And what does some Police Chief say? 'It's 'up to the discretion of the officer'. What the fuck are you talking about? The government said it's an exemption.

Never want to socialize with someone ever again who tolerated this utter despicable situation we find ourselves in.

I'm stunned.

1 comment:

  1. Nice and great information I found in this blog. Thanx for sharing this information. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    www.webroot.com/safe
    www.office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.