2021-01-13

A Call To Disengage

I think the Amish are the ones who are going to keep sanity.

My advice is for everyone of sound mind tired and sickened by everything to stop consuming the garbage propaganda from MSM and public officials.

They're poisoning you on purpose.

They're riling up the angst and upping the ante to further divide people.

Pull back.

A good leader knows when it's time to pull back.

As more and more studies come in about how we're destroying kids and that the measures accomplish nothing, the government and media go further away from the actual science and data.

And feed you lies instead.

Stay out.

Get out of the way. The herd is barreling through and you'll only get trampled.

In a previous post I posted what seems to be my umpteenth plead against masks but it's not being heard.

The roaring avalanche of hysterics is too loud; too strong.

We're at the height of a hysteria where everyone who merely acts like a free human being is a witch.

Companies threatening companies compelling them to join the cult.

Get out of the way.

All things must pass.

The only question will be what will be the damage and cost?

And, my friends, there will be costs.

So much so, the people who did this should face charges. 

Disengage. Only communicate with people of like mind. There's nothing to learn from that side. It's rabid irrationality. It'll only stress you. There's no sense in trying to make sense where there's no common sense. Keep your sense and remain strong. Eventually, we'll get our chance to present the truth.

In truth and God we must trust. 

It's all we've got left. 






2 comments:

  1. STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME FOR USA ►Check it out, and start earning yourself . for more info visit any tab this site Thanks a lot Here…………… Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do,.for more information simply open this link ....☛www.dollars9.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.